BabyOopsBaby Ticker

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

Another year, come and gone.....
January was somewhat hectic. I was trying to figure out how to be a working mom. I still am. Even though our lives may be chaotic right now, we are still loving every minute we have with this little man.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaron sent me this picture while I was at work. Tanner really loves his little doggy snuggler that Grandma and Grandpa Vaughn gave him for Christmas. He gives lots of loves to him. I'm sure it will end up being something he has to take with him everywhere and that we have to sneak from him in the middle of the night to wash.


Bouncin' Around

When Aaron is unable to watch Tanner during the day, he gets to go play at Aunt Tressa's! We have REALLY appreciated Aaron's sister, Tressa, for being so willing to watch him. She also sends me picture updates throughout the day, which I love! It seriously makes my day so much better when I open up my texts to this little face. Here he is with his cousin Adelyn (1 yr old).

This is funny....one Sunday night, Tanner was being kind of ornery and would not go to sleep. So I sat on the couch and had him in my lap. Pretty soon I looked down and he was leaned over, laying on the arm of the couch fast asleep. Of course, he was snuggling with his little doggy! It was pretty cute :)


Another update while at work.

One night, I got Tanner in his jammies and gave him his little doggy. I had to go into another room to grab something. I was only gone for MAYBE a minute and when I came back, he was already asleep. He is such a sweetheart! I can't get enough of him!

Another update from Aunt Tressa. TUMMY TIME! Adelyn is nice enough to let Tanner play with all of her old toys, hence the pink!

FIRST HORSE RIDE WITH GRANDPA GRANT! Grandpa has been waiting patiently for this day to come :) Too bad we weren't planning on it being this night or we would have brought our actual camera and some warmer clothes/hat/coat for Tanner. I had just gotten called into work before this happened, so I missed it :( Dang work....
I put Tanner in his bouncer while I was getting ready for the day. I went to grab some clothes from the laundry room and came back to this. He did NOT want to lean back. I kept putting him back, but he always ended up like this. You can see his little tuft of hair really well in this picture :) It makes me laugh when I look at this picture! It's so funny -- I can't bring myself to trim it off though.

More picture updates!


No comments: