December went by so fast! It was my last month at home with Tanner before going back to work, and the days went by too quickly! We had a lot of fun with Christmas and all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tummy Time! Tanner does NOT like being on his tummy! I keep telling him that if he rolls over, he won't be on his tummy, but he has shown no interest in rolling over :)
Sitting in the Bumbo. At first he liked it for a few minutes at a time, but now he will sit in it for quite a while. It makes it so nice to be able to shower or get stuff done.
We went to Kanab the 2nd weekend in December to celebrate Christmas with my family before my little brother, Matt, entered the MTC. On the way home we stopped in Orem to have dinner at PF Changs and Tanner sat in a high chair for the first time! We stuffed his blanket all around him and he did great!
Wednesday, December 14th. My little brother, Matt, entered the MTC. We met up for lunch before my parents dropped him off. This is the last picture of Tanner with Uncle Matt for two years!
Christmas Eve! I'm so excited to be able to start new traditions with our little family. Here is Tanner waiting to open his first pair of Christmas Eve Jammies!
Santa Came!
Santa brought Tanner an entertainment center that bounces. Santa did a good job because he LOVES it!
3 MONTHS OLD!! He's filling out that car seat pretty well -- I'm not sure we'll make it to 12 months in this car seat!!
I went back to work on December 27th. The first day back at work was probably the longest day of my life! And that entire week was HORRIBLE! I wasn't sure how I was going to make it through. A month back at work, and it IS getting easier, but I would still much rather be home with my baby boy. I make Aaron send me pictures to get me through the day :) Here is Tanner at Grandma Grants while I was at work. This is one of my favorite pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment