BabyOopsBaby Ticker

Friday, June 18, 2010

Oh, The Faces!

INTRODUCING MY NEWEST NEPHEW:
BLAKE JEFFERY SPENCER
JUNE 3, 2010
8 LB. 3 OZ.
19.5 INCHES
I was able to go down and meet him (and of course, visit my sister & brother-in-law) two days after he was born. He is so adorable and has the chubbiest little cheeks that I just wanted to kiss over and over again!
While my sister was showering, I was sitting next to him on the couch and he was making the funniest faces! I pulled out my phone and started snapping pictures, one right after another. Who knew a baby could make so many different faces in such a short amount of time? My brother, Matt, took the center picture (he is getting pretty awesome at this photography stuff!)





CONGRATULATIONS TO JEN & VERN and BIG BROTHERS, MCKADE & OWEN!!

2 comments:

The Spencers said...

Love it Kirst! Hahaha! Those faces are so funny. I'm glad you caught them all. I am going to have to steal them from you. Thanks for the post all about Blake, you are the best sister and aunt ever! Love you!

I-got-the-notion said...

Thanks for the post on Blake. He is very, very cute! I also agree, your brother is very good at photography!