BabyOopsBaby Ticker

Friday, June 4, 2010

Matt: 2010 KHS Graduate

My youngest brother, MATT, graduated from Kanab High School on May 28th, 2010. He is such a great kid and has accomplished so much during his high school years. I know he will accomplish much more throughout his life. We are so proud of you, Matt!
During his senior year, Matt took a bagpipe class. The seniors in the class (plus the teacher) played in the graduation ceremony. It was so neat to see and hear him play! I had to get a picture of him in his kilt before he left for graduation -- and you can tell he was SO happy to have to stop for a picutre :)



The bagpipers marching in! Matt and his teacher, Mrs. Terry, marched in first.

Matt during his SOLO










2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I heard great things about Graduation, and the bagpipes were the #1 thing I heard about! How cool! Congrats to your bro!

I-got-the-notion said...

Congrats! That is awesome that he plays the bagpipes. Very cool!