BabyOopsBaby Ticker

Friday, June 4, 2010

Miss Margene's 2010 Spring Recital

Katelyn is a dancer. She takes classes from Miss Margene. They held their spring dance recital on June 2nd and 3rd at the Murray Amphitheater. This was the first time I had been to Murray Park. It is so beautiful! This was also the first time I had seen Katelyn dance in a performance. It was so cute to watch all the little girls (and boys) do their dances. Katelyn loves to dance, and if you ask, she will gladly show you new moves she has learned in her class!












2 comments:

Chelsea said...

beautiful little dancer! Love the photo spotlighting. You can never tell just which child is yours, this way was brilliant to do, you can do it not pay someone bunches, but you SEE your child!

I-got-the-notion said...

Wow Kirsten, super cute pictures. I will have to get these from you sometime. Thanks for coming, it meant a lot to Katelyn!