BabyOopsBaby Ticker

Monday, July 6, 2009

Update!

Well, our computer is still not fixed, so I am posting while I'm at work! There isn't anything too exciting going on for us this summer! Aaron is still in Texas -- and will be until the beginning of September :( He came home for a few days in June for his brother, Collin's, mission farewell. It was SO good to have him home. While he was home we were able to go visit his dad and stepmom in Rock Springs on Father's Day. I will hopefully be able to go out to Texas for a few days this month!
As for the house situation, our estimated closing date is around August 10th, but they said that is plus or minus a few days. Things are progressing and I am getting pretty excited -- mostly to be done with the whole house-building experience. It is definitely not a fun thing to go through. I went out to see how things were going yesterday and it looks like the next step will be painting. They have all the stucco up on the exterior, but it has not been painted yet. I have started packing up our things in our apartment and I have decided we have a lot of junk! So I will be making a trip to the DI with a bunch of stuff before the move!


7 comments:

The Spencers said...

It looks so nice Kirst! I can't wait to come see it in person and even more, see you in person! We missed you over the 4th. Hope to see you soon, love ya!

Taylors said...

I LOVE IT!!! I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to come up and have the tour. No fun packing alone, I wish I could come and help you.

A and L Stapley said...

Wow... you're house has come a long way, it looks so cute! No fun having your new hubby gone, especially during all the moving/building house trials. Good luck with everything... it was good to see your still around!

Ashley Jackson said...

Your house is looking great! How exciting! I hope everything continues to go well with the building. I hope you get to go to Texas soon to see your husband, it's now fun to be alone:( At least you'll have a new house soon:)

Malinda S. said...

Wow! How hard it would be to spend the summer apart. You're a tough girl. The house is looking great! I am so excited for you guys. It is so nice to have your own place. We didn't buy until our second year of marriage (we wanted to finish school first so we knew where we would be with work). Congrats!

Ashley said...

Congrats on the house and everything. I'm quite jealous! I want one! :) I hope all is going well!

Richins Family said...

Hey that is so exciting about the house. I was glad to find your blog. Mine is richins2002.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. I am going to add you to my list, but tomorrow, because it is late and I need to go to bed.