Last week our computer decided that it'd had enough......so it died. Sad, I know. So there will be no pictures for a while. As far as"news" goes, there's nothing new. Our house is kind of at a stand still. They put the wrong trusses up so we are waiting for those to be fixed. Yet even though they knew they were wrong and had to be changed out, they shingled the entire roof. Does that make any sense!!?? Oh well, it's their money they are wasting since they will have to be torn off now. I guess they are just bored and wanted more work!
It has now been a month that Aaron has been in Texas. It's been really hard having him gone. He is so busy that we hardly get to talk. I am waiting for our trusses to be fixed on our house before I plan a trip to go visit. I just know that if I plan a trip they will be ready for us to do "our stuff" at the same time. Hopefully they get fixed soon! I am a lonely girl!
Also, Last Saturday I attended a temple session with Aaron's family because his little brother, Collin, was recieving his endowment. It was a great experience and I am so glad I was able to go. Collin leaves June 24th for the MTC. He will be serving in the Chile, Concepcion mission. We are excited for Collin and know he will be a great missionary!

3 comments:
Yay! it's always exciting when a computer dies cause then you get to buy a new one! haha.
Matt
Hey... Yeah... Jamie did all my pictures... Bridals, engagements, etc. She did an amazing job! How's married life so far? Loving it I hope.
That's to bad about the mix up with your house. That is the worst when you are looking forward to something and then it gets put behind schedule, no fun! I hope you're doing ok without Aaron. I know how it is to be by yourself and it's no fun! Hope he will be coming home soon:)
Post a Comment