BabyOopsBaby Ticker

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Quarter Of A Century!



I turned 25 on April 29th! It was kind of lame day because I was all by myself. I didn't have to work and Aaron is in Texas. Luckily, I have awesome in-laws! The Sunday before my birthday they had a little party for me with dinner and gifts! It was so nice of them! And the night of my birthday I went to dinner at Olive Garden (yum!) with Aaron's sister, Alyssa, and Krista (Aaron's brother Damien's girlfriend). Thanks for everything Grant Family! Aaron also had flowers delivered to me -- Gerber daisies -- one of my favorites! They were so pretty! My parents came up that next weekend to help with some wiring on the house and they surprised me with a sewing machine! Now I need to start some projects to keep me busy while Aaron is gone!


2 comments:

Taylors said...

Happy Late Birthday! I am glad your in laws took care of you. That sucks Aaron is gone :(

Cando said...

I must confess... I thought your birthday was in the first two weeks of April. So I thought it would be silly to wish you such a late birthday at the END of April. So what did I do? Not wish you a happy day at all. I am so ashamed. I love you. Happy birthday you oldie you.