Most of these were taken on my phone, so the quality isn't that great, but here are some random pictures taken during the month of February!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tanner is constantly putting his feet in his mouth. This time, he was actually sucking on his big toe. What a silly kid :)
Tanner sits in his Johnny Jump Up while I shower and get ready for the day. Don't mind the dirty laundry on the closet floor :)
Is there anything sweeter than a sleeping baby??
Valentine's Day 2012
At Grandma and Grandpa Grant's house, saying goodbye to Uncle Mason.
LOVE that little face!
Mom and Tanner at Grandma and Grandpa Vaughn's house.




Playing on the floor.
Bath Time!
Just out of the bath with his cute tiger jammies on.
Uh....I just bought this shirt for him. It's a 6-9 month. AND it's the first time he's worn it. Guess we'll be buying new clothes sooner than I had planned.

3 comments:
Totally cutie!
He is getting so big I can hardly stand it! He is looking more and more like you every day. What a cutie!
Holy chunk!!! I love chunky babies and am so so happy that I think Millie will be my first!!! :) He is so cute, I can't believe he is sitting up!!! Love the crank head, all of my kids have done it! It can't be comfortable.
Post a Comment