I can't believe it's already November! Time is going by way too fast! Our little man will be 6 weeks old on Monday -- CRAZY! It makes me sad he's growing up :( It also makes me sad that my maternity leave is already half way over. I don't know what I'm going to do when I have to be at work and can't be with my baby all day long. Here's some pictures of Tanner throughout the month of October!
Taking a nap with Daddy!
Grandpa Grant with all his grandkids -- Katelyn (6), Adelyn (9 mos.), Tanner (2 weeks)
Tanner has pretty long feet. We measured his feet against Adelyn's and they were the same
length -- just a little skinnier :) Hopefully that means we'll have a tall boy!

1 comment:
He is so cute! And no it isn't bad if he likes tv already.. umm it's baseball :) You need to start them young!
Post a Comment