I can't believe we are down to the last month. Acutally, only 23 more days to go! I can't wait to meet our little boy :) About a month ago, my sister and mom came up and threw a baby shower for us. They made some way cute decorations (owls) and we had some yummy food. We got lots of things we needed -- thank you so much to everyone that came! I will have to do a dedicated post to the shower at some point. We still have some things to buy, and I still have some projects I want to get done before he makes his grand entrance. I still have crib bedding to make, I have a small table I want to refinish for the nursery, and I need to paint a shelf for the nursery. I keep waiting for this so-called "nesting instinct" to kick in! If anyone has extra energy hanging around, please send it my way! I have said this in a previous post: I am so ready for our little guy to get here, but I am not prepared at all! Now, if we could just come up with a name we both agree on. Any suggestions?





2 comments:
You look great!!!! YAY So exciting you are down to the final month... sorry to say it's usually the longest :) The nesting.. hmmmm I don't usually get it ... I just want to sleep... maybe you will get it you are more of a go getter than me!!! That is awesome you are making your crib bedding can't wait for pictures!!!! Good luck, happy last month!!!
ps watching a baseball game right now... wish you were here!
I love all the belly pictures! The last month is pretty hard, but it really goes by so so fast! (after the fact...) Keep us posted of all your projects. Can't wait to see photos of the nursery.
Post a Comment