BabyOopsBaby Ticker

Monday, March 21, 2011

Oh Boy.....

....Or Girl....






We are excited to announce that our little family of two{2} will grow to three{3} in September!
Is it a boy?
Or is it a girl?
We will find out in just a couple of weeks!

5 comments:

The Spencers said...

Woohoo! I am soo excited for my new little niece or nephew to come!

Malinda S. said...

Congrats! So exciting! Little girls are so much fun!

Taylors said...

:D SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy for you! You will be the best little Mamma!! What a lucky little baby to get to have you for a Mom! I can't wait to hear what the little one is going to be. (I hope you are feeling ok)

FotoTale Designs said...

Congrats Kirsten and Aaron! I am very excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear what you are having!!

CHASE, LESLIE, MAYCEE, RYKER & KYNZLEE said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!!