BabyOopsBaby Ticker

Sunday, March 28, 2010

One Year :)

On February 21st, Aaron and I celebrated our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! I took a few days off work and we celebrated by staying a few nights at the Castle Creek Inn -- the same bed & breakfast we stayed in on our wedding night. We stayed in the Ivanhoe room, which was fun. We spent 3 days relaxing, eating out, and going to movies. I can't believe we've been married a year -- it has gone by so fast! In that year, we built a house, moved, and Aaron spent 5 months working in Texas. I love you, Aaron! Thanks for a great year -- I look forward to MANY more wonderful years!



This bed was SO comfy!

The cute little patio set -- I wish it would've been warm enough to use!


The whirlpool was so cool -- it had a waterfall and colored lights.










1 comment:

I-got-the-notion said...

A room with a waterfall, very cool. Congratulations guys! Kirsten we are very happy you are part of the family!!