BabyOopsBaby Ticker

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tagged By Lisa: 6th Folder, 6th Picture

This is from July of last year. I went on a hiking/camping trip with Aaron's family in the high Uintahs. We hiked in about 8 miles (if I remember right) and camped for 3 nights. Luckily we had horses to pack all of our stuff and us! This picture is of the trail and Aaron's younger sisters, Janessa (in the front) and Alyssa (in the back) -- oh, and part of my face.


I tag:

Jen Spencer
Camie Taylor
Ashley Jackson
Malinda Sanders
Sarah Jimenez

2 comments:

Cando said...

yes my dear, I will blog stalk you. I'm so glad you are here in the blogging world. Don't ever go private. And if you do, invite me!! luvs

cando

A and L Stapley said...

Love the Uintah's!! We go backpacking there a lot as a family... but we aren't so lucky to have horses haul our stuff... i'm my own pack horse. :)